This article will show you how to modify a global to be a mega menu or a dropdown menu.
Who can use this feature?
System Administrators | Owners
- We recommended using the Mega Menu option when possible as it makes it easier for users to navigate the site.
- Log in to your Web Central website; website preferences may change what this looks like, but adding "/admin" to your website's URL will take you to a sign-in screen
- Ensure that the Live Edit state is toggled to ON:
- Hover over the global navigation/Mega Menu and select the Options button:
- Select the items that should be mega menus and uncheck the items you want to be dropdown menus:
- Click the Save button: