This article is to help you determine if you are looking at the correct Google Analytics property. There are a number of possibilities when you are logged into Google Analytics because multiple properties can be associated with the same email address.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Your organization may have its own Google Analytics accounts and properties
- CivicPlus Universal Analytics (UA) property
- CivicPlus Google Analytics 4 (GA4) property
- Recently converted (by Google) Google Analytics property that does not have the additional tracking as the above-mentioned CivicPlus Google Analytics 4 property
The two correct properties are:
- The CivicPlus UA property will be listed under CivicEngage AtoH, CivicEngage ItoM, CivicEngage NtoS, or CivicEngage TtoZ depending on your State.
- The CivicPlus GA4 Property will be listed under a 3-digit number like 097 and will show a number similar to 328361691 specific to your site tracking ID.
You may find that adding these to your favorites will make it easier to navigate between the different accounts you have access to. Simply clicking the star for each row will add this to the favorites section when searching within Google Analytics.