While copying a report template in Looker Studio for the first time your site may not appear as a Dat Source option. In this case, you may need to add your website as a new Data Source.
Please note that the pre-built templates were designed for CivicPlus Google Analytics 4. Attempting to use a different property such as one owned by your organization may work but also may result in broken tables due to additional information being provided within the CivicPlus properties.
- When viewing the Looker Studio template select the three-dot action menu, and then Make a Copy
- In the copy this report window click into the Search field under the New Data Source header, and select the Create data source button if your site is not listed
- On the next screen select the Google Analytics option.
- Select the CivicPlus Google Analytics account, the correct account, and click the Connect button
Note: Remember, the accounts start with a 3-digit number and are listed as ST-City-Central.
- Click the Add to Report button.
- Find and select your site in the New Data Source dropdown
- Click the Copy Report button
- View the report with your site data