This article shows you how staff users can sign in to your Web Central (formerly CivicEngage Central) site using CivicPlus Single Sign-On.
- If you do not have an account, you can create a new CivicPlus Single Sign-On (SSO) account.
- If you are not on a Custom Identity Provider, you can also use an external sign-in service to sign in.
- Navigate to your site
- Add /admin at the end of the URL (Example: websitedomain.com/admin) to be directed to the login screen
- Enter your Email Address in the Email field
Note: Click the Remember me checkbox to save your sign-in information.
- Click Continue
Note: If your organization uses a Custom Identity Provider for sign-ins, you will be redirected to your organization's sign-in screen after clicking Continue. Once you have signed in, you will be redirected to your dashboard as depicted in Step 7.
- Enter your Password
- Click Sign In
- You will be directed to your Dashboard