You have the ability to set intranet permissions for the Calendar module.
Who can use this feature?
- You must remove guest viewing permissions at the module level, in order to remove them from an individual calendar level.
- Do not use Save and Push Down when you set permissions for pages and modules as it will change the permissions for all users.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Calendar .
- Select the Permissions tab.
- Remove guest permissions.
- Select Save.
- Select Add Calendar.
- Fill in the information.
- Calendar Title: The display name of the calendar.
- Description: Provides a description of the calendar module if you choose to allow subscribers to this calendar.
- Template: Controls the design that will appear for items associated with this category.
- Email List: This Will allow Admin users to send out notification emails from this calendar.
- Allow Subscribers: This Will allow users to subscribe to the calendar in the Notify Me module.
- Note: You must have the Notify Me module for this function.
- Allow SMS: This Will allow users to subscribe to SMS notifications.
- Permissions: Uncheck Guest permissions and check your new Intranet Group permissions.
- Additional Details
- Choose Color: Click the button to view the color palette or use an HTML color code.
- Show Archives: Choose to display archives as visible to the public.
- Scroll to the top and select a saving option.
- Save Changes: Will save the work as an unpublished draft
- Save and Publish: Will save the work and publish it for viewing
- To add your intranet calendar to a page, please view our Add a Calendar Widget to Your Page article
- To add events to your new calendar, please view our Add a Calendar Event article
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.