You have the ability to set intranet permissions for the Document Center module. This gives you the ability to upload documents that are not relevant to the public, but helpful to the staff, such as procedure instructions.
Who can use this feature?
- You must remove guest viewing permissions at the module level, in order to remove them from an individual Document Center level.
- Do not use Save and Push Down when you set permissions for pages and modules as it will change the permissions for all users.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Document Center.
- Select the Permissions tab.
- Uncheck Guest permissions.
- Select Save at the top of the page.
- Select Add Folder.
- Fill in the information.
- Name: Give your folder a name.
- Department Header: Turn On Enhanced Search.
- Show Archives: Leave as the default.
- Permissions: Uncheck Guest permissions and check your new intranet group permissions.
- Select a saving option at the top of the page.
- Save Changes: Will save the work as an unpublished draft.
- Save and Publish: Will save the work and publish it for viewing.
- Cancel: Will delete your work.