This article will show you how to copy graphic buttons in the Graphic Links module. This allows you to copy a button into another category while keeping the original button in its original category or creating a duplicate in the original category.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Graphic Links
- Click on the category that contains the graphic button you wish to copy
- Next to the button you want to copy, select Choose an Action > Copy
- Choose the Category that the copied button will go into
- Note: You can choose a different category so that you will have the same button in two or more categories, or the same category to have a duplicate.
- Click Copy
- Note: You will automatically be rerouted to the selected category
- In the selected category, the button will show as Draft; click Choose an Action > Publish if you want to make the button public
- Note: Authors cannot publish buttons.
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
I followed these instructions step by step, trying to copy a button from the Default category over to a new category I created, but there is nothing in the unpublished of the new category.
Please sign in to leave a comment.