This article will tell you how to properly embed a YouTube video into one of your web pages, via the Custom HTML widget.
Who can use this feature?
- Open iframe: <iframe
- Close iframe: </iframe>
- Height and Weight:
- Your iframe Embed Code requires a width and height to display correctly. Width measurements must be a percentage for mobile responsiveness. Height may be left as just a number.
- Example: Width=”100%” height=”500”
- Embedded videos may not appear if the source code is not a secure site (for example, http://). All embed codes require https://
- Example of a Robust Embed Code
- This code opens, has a percentage width, a display height, a secure source, and a closing code.
- <iframe Width=”100%” height=”500” src=” https://www.civicengage.civicplus.help” </iframe>