This article will show you how to clear the cache for Google Chrome.
Ensure that the Time Range is set to All time when clearing your cache.
- Open the Google Chrome browser
- Click on the three dots next to the user icon.
- Select More Tools > Clear Browsing Data
- Review Basic fields
- Time range: Select All Time
- Browsing History: Clear your history and auto-completes in the address bar
- Cookies and other site data: Signs you out of most sites
- Cached images and files: Clears cached images and files
- Review other Advanced fields
- Passwords: Clears passwords
- Autofill form data: Clears auto-fill data for forms
- Content settings: Clears content settings
- Hosted app data: Clears hosted app data
- Media licenses: Clears media licenses; may lose access to protected content from some sites
- Click Clear Data