This article will show you how to clear the cache for Google Chrome.
Ensure that the Time Range is set to All time when clearing your cache.
- Open the Google Chrome browser
- Click on the three dots next to the user icon.
- Select More Tools > Clear Browsing Data
- Review Basic fields
- Time range: Select All Time
- Browsing History: Clear your history and auto-completes in the address bar
- Cookies and other site data: Signs you out of most sites
- Cached images and files: Clears cached images and files
- Review other Advanced fields
- Passwords: Clears passwords
- Autofill form data: Clears auto-fill data for forms
- Content settings: Clears content settings
- Hosted app data: Clears hosted app data
- Media licenses: Clears media licenses; may lose access to protected content from some sites
- Click Clear Data
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Can we please have articles created for clearing cache on all accepted browsers? Not just Chrome? I've had an article from Indiana University provided to me as a resource. We should have something that comes directly from CP available to reference.
CivicPlus recommends Google Chrome as your primary browser. I have added links to instructions for other browsers in the resources section of this article. I hope this helps!
Your Help Center Team
Please sign in to leave a comment.