Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to add an Image Widget to your page.
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit is On
- Select the Widgets tab on the left-hand side
- Drag-and-drop the Image Widget to the desired location on your page
- Navigate through the folders and click Insert next to the image(s) that you want to add to your page
- Click Save at the top of the page
- Link an Image: This article will show you how to configure an image so that the image becomes a link.
- Editing and Formatting Best Practices
- Image Size Recommendations for Social Media and RSS Feeds
- Image and Slideshow Best Practices
- Image Editor Manager Tools
- Access the Image Editor through Document Center