This article will show you how to add photos from the Content Photo Gallery. You can also add photos via the Live Edit Photo Gallery.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Photo Gallery
- Select the album you want to add photos to on the right-hand side
- Click Add Photo(s)
- Locate the folder you want to add photos to
- Note: If you need to create a folder, reference Add a Photo Folder.
- Select the checkbox for the images you wish to upload
Note: To select all the photos within a folder, check the box that is in the title row.
- Note: To select all the photos within a folder, check the box that is in the title row.
- Select Insert Marked
- Photo(s) will appear in the album; fill in pop-up window fields
- Photo Name: Title of photo
- Alt Text: Descriptive text for accessibility and will appear or be read to those who cannot see the image
- Caption: Enter a caption for the photo
- Start Display: Date the image will appear publicly
- Stop Display: Date the image will disappear from public view
- Select Save And Publish at the top
- Note: The public will now be able to view the photo.