This article will show you how to add photos from the Content Photo Gallery. You can also add photos via the Live Edit Photo Gallery.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Photo Gallery
- Select the album you want to add photos to on the right-hand side
- Click Add Photo(s)
- Locate the folder you want to add photos to
- Note: If you need to create a folder, reference Add a Photo Folder.
- Select the checkbox for the images you wish to upload
Note: To select all the photos within a folder, check the box that is in the title row.
- Note: To select all the photos within a folder, check the box that is in the title row.
- Select Insert Marked
- Photo(s) will appear in the album; fill in pop-up window fields
- Photo Name: Title of photo
- Alt Text: Descriptive text for accessibility and will appear or be read to those who cannot see the image
- Caption: Enter a caption for the photo
- Start Display: Date the image will appear publicly
- Stop Display: Date the image will disappear from public view
- Select Save And Publish at the top
- Note: The public will now be able to view the photo.
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.