This article will show you how to access the Image Editor in the Public Assets section of the Document Center.
Who can use this feature?
System Administrators | Owners
- Log in to your website solution
- Click the Modules dropdown menu:
- In the Modules dropdown, click the Content tab:
- Click the Document Center module option:
- Click the Public Assets tab:
Note: If the Public Assets tab is not enabled, please contact Support or your Customer Success Manager for assistance.
- Click on the folder where the image you wish to edit is located to display the contents:
- Click on the thumbnail of the image you wish to edit:
- Use the Image Editor tools to edit the image as desired:
- Click the Crop and Resize Selection button to finish editing:
- Click the Save button: