Within the Notify Me® module, you can set a specific sender name to appear as the From identity on an email when a user confirms their subscription as well as when they receive an email. This article walks you through how to set a sender name.
Who can use this feature?
- If a user subscribes to multiple lists, the default CivicPlus email@example.com sender name will appear.
- Ensure you are using a valid email address
- Before making this change we recommend that you review your SPF records to help ensure successful delivery. You would most likely want to include the IP ranges of CivicPlus:
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Notify Me
- Modify a Category
- Set a Sender Name and Reply Address
- Sender Name: This is the name that you would like to display with the list, such as "Public Safety" or "City of CivicCity"
- Reply Address: This is the email that you would like replies to go to, such as "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Click Save at the top of the page