CivicPlus provides an Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) checker for the content located in the Editor Widget, FAQs, and News Flash.
Who can use this feature?
- For complete ADA coverage, please contact your Customer Success Manager for information regarding our AudioEye partnership.
- If you want the tool to check automatically every time, contact Support to turn that functionality on.
- Navigate to the desired page
- Turn on Live Edit
- Select Widgets
- Locate the Editor widget, drag and drop it onto the page
- Enter your content
- Click the green checkbox to exit the Editor widget.
- The ADA Checker popup should display automatically
Note: If it does not display automatically, click into the editor and select the ADA Checker icon.
- Note: If it does not display automatically, click into the editor and select the ADA Checker icon.
- Make any necessary changes and repeat step 7 as needed
- Select Save
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.