This article will show you how to move a Calendar Event into the Archives. If you want to archive multiple events at one time, use Bulk Actions.
Who can use this feature?
- Archiving is a PERMANENT action!
- You will not be able to edit, publish, unpublish, submit, reject, or move the item out of the archive!
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Calendar
- Select a category
- Click Actions next to your desired event
- Select Archive
- Reply OK to the pop-up that asks Are you sure you want to archive this event?
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
What happens when an event is archived? Is the event still searchable? Thanks!
Apologies for the delay in response. Archived events can be viewed in the Calendar module (see our article on how to view them: https://www.civicengage.civicplus.help/hc/en-us/articles/360046907654).
Your Help Center Team
Please sign in to leave a comment.