The toolbar that appears when you sign in to your CivicEngage Central website’s administrative portal enables easy navigation between our product solutions and convenient access to your new CivicPlus dashboard.
- A clickable CivicEngage Central icon will appear at the top left of the toolbar. This is referred to as the product drop-down in the toolbar. Click this icon to present a product drop-down menu. All CivicPlus software solutions to which the user has access will appear in the drop-down menu.
- The Homepage button will direct you to your site's homepage.
- The dashboard will take you to your Admin Home Page.
- Modules contain a drop-down menu of all of your available modules.
- Live Edit is On lets you use the Widget and Module tools to easily modify your site's pages while it is turned on.
- You can click on the Envelope icon to view your messages.
- User Information is where your name appears on the right. This is where you can access your account settings and be able to sign out.
- The Help Menu will take you to our Help Center or to where you can check our system status for performance.
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.