This article will show you how to change permissions of a Folder.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Document Center
- Select the folder that you need to change permissions for
- Select Modify Folder
- Scroll to Permissions and change permissions for the relevant groups
- V (View): Can see documents, cannot edit
- A (Authors): Can edit and create documents, cannot publish documents
- P (Publisher): Can edit, create, and publish documents, cannot create sub-folders
- O (Owner): Has full rights to a group
- Click Save
- Note: Only select Save and Push Down if you want these permissions to apply to all subfolders. Save and Push Down will not appear if you do not have subfolders.
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.