This article will show you how to change permissions of a Folder.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Document Center
- Select the folder that you need to change permissions for
- Select Modify Folder
- Scroll to Permissions and change permissions for the relevant groups
- V (View): Can see documents, cannot edit
- A (Authors): Can edit and create documents, cannot publish documents
- P (Publisher): Can edit, create, and publish documents, cannot create sub-folders
- O (Owner): Has full rights to a group
- Click Save
- Note: Only select Save and Push Down if you want these permissions to apply to all subfolders. Save and Push Down will not appear if you do not have subfolders.