This article will show you how to relate a Calendar Event to more than one Calendar.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Calendar
- Select your desired category
- Select Actions next to the Event
- Modify an existing Event
- Note: Alternatively, create a new Event.
- Underneath Related Calendars, and select the calendars you would like the event to display on
- Select All: Click this box to relate your event to ALL calendars
- Note: You will not see the category you are currently in within the Related Calendars listing. This is to ensure that the event will not be accidentally removed from the parent category.
- Finish editing your existing event or creating your new event