Who can use this feature?
When you create a new form or update an older form, you will have options for how your citizens can submit a completed form, what happens after submission, and who is notified of the submission. This article will show you how to configure these options.
- Create a new form or modify an existing form
- In the edit screen, scroll to Submit Option
- Select an option
- Submit: Users fill out the form and submit it
- Print: Users fill out the form, print it, and then they must bring it to your office via hand-in or mail
- Submit and Print: Users can either submit or print, both options will be available
- Beneath Submit Option, enter a Confirmation Page
- After user submits form, go to category's confirmation page: After the user submits their form, they are directed straight to the category's default confirmation page
- After user submits form, go to this page: Enter a link
- Under Confirmation Page, enter email addresses in Submit To
- Note: Separate each email address with a comma.
- Note: If you do not have an email address here, ensure that you have a Default Email Address in Form Center Properties.
- Note: If you do not enter any email addresses and do not have a default email address, submitted forms will go unnoticed.
- Scroll to the top and select Save