This article will show you how to change the way your Calendar appears in Design Center Pro. There are two ways to change the appearance:
- Make a new option set. Refrain from editing the Default Option Set. When you create a new option set, you can then customize this to however you want it to look for certain sections on your site.
- Change the header appearance. You can change the text and add an image, then you can change how many items to display, how many columns to display, etc.
Who can use this feature?
- This module may incur an additional cost, please contact your Customer Success Manager for more information.
- Option sets differ between modules.
- Navigate to Modules > Site Tools > Design Center
- Select Widget Manager
- Select Calendar
- Click the + sign to add a new Option Set
- Create a Name for your option set
- Click Create Option Set
- Use the Calendar Widget tabs to configure your option set
- Text: Create header text
- Image: Choose an image to include in the header
- Link: Choose to link to module categories or link to module home screen
- Display On Side: Choose to show when there are no full or basic alerts to display
- Category: Choose categories to display
- Default Number to Display: Choose how many items to display at one time
- Columns: Select the number of columns you would like displayed
- Column Alignment: Select how you would like the columns spaced
- Bulleted List: Check if you would like the calendar displayed in a bulleted list
- Truncate Description: Check to shorten the description
- Group Events: Select if you would like the events to be grouped by the calendar, date, or ungrouped
- Description: Check if you would like the event descriptions to be displayed
- Date On Same Line: Check if you would like to display the event date and description on the same line
- Read On Link: Check if you would like to display the "read on" link after the event description
- Display Location: Check to display the Facility or Location name
- View All Link
- Display: Choose to display the View All link
- Text: Add text for the link
- Image: Choose to add or remove an image
- Position: Choose where to place the link
- Vertical Alignment: Choose how to align the link
- Note: This option only applies to the Top right position.
- RSS Link
- Display: Choose to display the RSS link
- Text: Create footer text
- Image: Click Choose Image to add an image to the footer
- Click Save
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.