One way to avoid spam submissions is to make the requirements of your form more complex. This simple change will cause many spammers to fail and not get through to you.
This article will show you how to change field requirements.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Form Center
- Select the category that contains your form
- Click Actions next to the desired form
- Select Modify
- Locate your fields and select a field to change
- Select the Advanced tab
- Note: Depending on the field, the Advanced tab may not be available.
- Change the Answer Must Be of Type to a more specific answer
- Anything: Accepts all answers
- Only Letters: Only accepts letters
- Only Numbers: Only accepts numbers
- Telephone Number: Only accepts phone numbers
- Postal/ZIP Code: Only accepts ZIP code numbers
- Email Address: Only accepts email addresses
- Currency: Only accepts currency (money) formats
- Advanced: More customization is available
- Click Save Changes
- Select Save
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.