Who can use this feature?
Note: Authors can only modify unpublished items.
In Form Center, a default value can be set for any form field. Default values enter information for the user based on information from their profile. This article will show you how to set Default Values.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Form Center
- Select the desired category
- Click on the desired form
- Scroll to Fields and click on a Field
- Select the Advanced tab
- Use the Default Answer drop-down menu to set default values
- First Name: Enters the user's first name
- Last Name: Enters the user's last name
- Street Address 1: Fills in the user's street address
- Street Address 2: Fills in additional information for the user's address
- City: Enters the user's city
- State: Enters the user's state
- ZIP Code: Fills in the user's ZIP code
- Phone Number: Enters the user's primary phone number
- Email Address: Enters the user's primary email address
- Other: Type in the default value you would like to populate into the field
- Click Save Changes
- Scroll to the top and select Save