- Any analytics provided with your website will already be set up and configured as part of the implementation process. Learn about the differences between a CivicPlus-created Google Analytics account and one you may have created and installed on your site. If you would like to use your own, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the Google Marketing Platform
- Click Sign In to Analytics if you have an existing account, or click Start For Free if you want a new account
- Scroll down and select Admin
- Select Data Streams and click on a Data Stream to open
- Scroll down and click Configure tag settings
- Select the Installation instructions link
- Copy the tag script under the Install manually tab
- If you want to install your tracking solution for an entire site, send the tag script to our Support Team
Note: If you want to track a section of pages, or a specific page only, our article on Page Tags has additional information for adding it to just a specific page or set of pages.