This article will show you how to unlock a page so you are able to see the Actions button and make edits.
- The Actions button will not appear if another user has locked the version.
Who can use this feature?System Administrator | Owner
- Log in to your website and navigate to the desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Ensure that the Versions tab is selected on the Live Edit pane
- Select the Version that does not have the action button/is locked
- Click the Unlock and Edit button at the top of the page
- The Actions button should appear