This article will show you how to import calendar files into the calendar app on Mac computers.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to your calendar on the public side
- Select your desired calendar
- Click Subscribe to iCalendar
- Click on the downloaded file
- Select a calendar to add the event to
- Click OK
- Right-click on the event and select Copy
- Note: If you import the calendar, it only takes the events that were on the calendar at the time you saved the iCal file. It will not continue to sync and update.