This article will show you how to automatically publish a page on a specified date.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to your page
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Ensure all versions are unpublished (in Draft mode)
- Note: Click Unpublish All Versions to easily make all versions into Draft mode.
- Click Actions next to the version you wish to publish
- Select Options
- Scroll down to Display - Starting On and enter a date to begin to display the published version
- Click Save Changes
- Select Save and Publish
- The scheduled version will show as pending.