This article will show you how to add and populate an image folder to your Image Widget content repository.
Who can use this feature?
System Administrator | Owner | Publisher | Author
- Navigate to the page you want to edit
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Click inside your image widget or add a new image widget, if necessary
- Select Add Folder
- Create a folder name
- Click Add Folder
- Click Add Image(s)
- Drag and drop or click the box to upload files from the computer
- Click Continue
- Review image information
- Display Name: What the image will display as
- Alt Text: Alternative, back-end image name; this is useful for screen-readers and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliance
- Click Add Images