This article will show you how to customize your Share Widget in Design Center.
Who can use this feature?
- This module may incur an additional cost, please contact your Customer Success Manager for more information.
- Navigate to Modules > Site Tools > Design Center
- Select Widget Manager
- Select the Share Widget on the left-hand side
- Click the blue plus sign (+) to create an option set
- Create a Name
- Note: We typically recommend that you name the option set something related to where you want to place this widget.
- Click Create Option Set
- In the Share Widget pop-up, navigate through the tabs for customization
- Text: Designate header name
- Image: Click Choose Image to display an image in the header
- Hover Image: Click Choose Image to display an image when a user hovers over the header with their cursor
- Fly Out
- Fly Out: Decide if you want the header to act as a button that shows or hides the sharing list
- Button Behavior: Choose to open the list after a user clicks the button or after a user hovers over the button
- Position: Choose where to add the list of sharing services
- Services: Choose which social media services to display in your share list
- Columns: Choose how many columns to display
- Column Alignment: Choose how the columns display with reference to spacing and position on the page
- Click Save