This article will show you how to change the layout of your Alert Center.
Who can use this feature?
This module may incur an additional cost, please contact your Customer Success Manager for more information.
- Navigate to Modules > Site Tools > Design Center
- Select Widget Manager
- Click Alert Center > Default Option Set
- Note: You will already be looking at this option set - first in the alphabetical list. It is recommended you not change any option sets that CivicPlus has created for you. Making changes to these option sets may cause unintended changes in various areas of the website. Instead, it is recommended you create and name a new option set.
- Note: To create and name a new option set for Alert Center, select the blue + sign. All the instructions following will apply to modifying and creating the option set.
- Navigate through the tabs to make modifications
- Text: Text for the header
- Image: Click Choose Image to display an image in the header
- Link: Choose to link to the Related Module Categories or to the Module Home Screen
- Show When Empty: Click to show when there are no full or basic alerts to display
- Category: Select categories to display
- Default Number to Display: How many Basic Alerts to display in addition to all Full Alerts
- Full Items/Basic Items/Empty (No Items): Expand these sections to select icons to display for each section
- View All Link
- Display: Click to display a View All link
- Text: Enter the View All front-facing text
- Image: Choose an image to display for the View All link
- Position/Alignment: Choose where to place the View All link
- Notify Me Link
- Display: Click to display the Notify Me link
- Text: Front-facing Notify Me link text
- Image: Choose an image to display for the Notify ME link
- Position: Choose where to place the link
- Text: Enter footer text
- Image: Choose an image to display in the footer
- Click Save