When you edit a page, you can either view the regular Editor view, which allows you to modify the front end, or the HTML/Code view, which allows you to configure the editor text box from its code source.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to the desired page
- Ensure Live Edit is turned on
- Click into the Editor by clicking anywhere in the Editor container area
- Select the Code View icon on the second row of the toolbar
- You are now in the HTML view of the Editor
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.