Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to add a Mega Menu (global) to your site.
- Create a Page
- Navigate to Modules > Site Tools > Site Map
- Locate your temporary page in the Site Map
- Using the cursor, move the page above or below an existing Mega Menu
- Note: This action will turn your page into a Mega Menu.
- View your Mega Menu in its place at the top of the page
- The Mega Menu page may now be inheriting the home page layout, edit the layout for the page to ensure the correct Layout and Theme are selected
- You may also need to change your new section to open as a Mega Menu or Dropdown consistent with your other global navigation items.