This article will show you how users can edit their Profile Settings.
Who can use this feature?
- This allows staff and residents to edit the profiles that they create and does not pertain to website editors.
- Navigate to User Name > Settings
- Edit your settings
- First Name/Last Name: Edit your name
- Email: Add your email address
- Display Name: Choose what to publicly display as your username
Make My Profile Private: Check this box to hide your information from the public
- Note: Your user profile can be public in Community Voice, which will then allow you the ability to participate in and contribute to public forms. Make your profile private if you want to be hidden in Community Voice. If you are private, you cannot participate in public forums.
Password/Confirm Password: Change your password
- Note: Your password needs to be sufficiently long and unique to be secure. New passwords cannot match the 4 most recently used passwords. All passwords are compared against a list of more than half a billion passwords from previous data breaches to ensure security. Passwords with up to 128 characters and special characters including spaces are permitted.
Requirements: Your password must be at least 8 characters in length and contain characters from both of the following categories:
- About Me: Add a brief description/biography (500 character limit)
- Photo: Click Choose Your Own to add a profile picture
- Shipping Address: Click Add Address to add location information
- Click Save