This article will show you how to enable Feature Columns on a page. The Feature Column typically displays contact information, news headlines, or events. If you want to add Contact Information to the feature column, add the Staff Directory Widget to display contact information.
Who can use this feature?
System Administrators | Owners
- Log in to your Web Central website; website preferences may change what this looks like, but adding "/admin" to your website's URL will take you to a sign-in screen
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that the Live Edit state is toggled to ON:
- On the Live Edit pane, click the Layout tab:
- Click the Layout dropdown menu and select the Interior option:
- Click the Display the feature column on this page checkbox to enable (or disable, if the box is already checked) the Feature Column on your page:
- Click the Save Layout Changes button:
- On the Live Edit pane, click the Widgets tab:
- Drag and drop your chosen widget(s) into the Feature Column:
Note: A dotted box will appear in the right-hand column for you to drop the widget. View our Widgets category page for more information on how to add widgets to a page.
- Click the Done Editing button when you are finished editing the widget:
- Click the Save button: