Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to enable Feature Columns on a page. The Feature Column typically displays contact information, news headlines, or events. If you want to add Contact Information to the feature column, add the Staff Directory Widget to display contact information.
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Select the Layout tab
- Select Layout > Interior
- Check the Display the feature column on this page box
- Click Save Layout Changes
- Select Widgets Tab
- Drag-and-drop any widget into the Feature Column
- Note: A dotted box will appear in the right-hand column for you to drop the widget.
- View our category Widgets for more information on how to add widgets to a page.
- Click the checkmark on the right side of the page when you are finished editing the widget.
- Click Save at the top of the page