This article will show you how to enable HTTPS by Default. This controls whether all pages use Always Secure Socket Layer (SSL) by default. You should not select this setting unless the Mixed Content Reports show no concerns. If available, this will take effect immediately. If unavailable, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
Who can use this feature?
- Please ensure to download a mixed content report and address the items in a mixed content report before enabling Always SSL.
Redirect Domain: These domains are secondary domains the customer has on their account and will be sent to the Primary SSL Domain when Enable Always SSL is turned on.
Unsafe Redirects: These are items in the Redirects module that need to have their destinations as HTTPS, otherwise they will be broken. View our article Modify a Redirect for more information.
- Navigate to Modules > Site Tools > Site Properties
- Select the Mixed Content Reports tab
- Scroll to the bottom and click the Enable Always SSL button
- A pop-up will appear that says: "This will force all traffic to use HTTPS. Are you sure?"; click OK
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.