This article will show you how to upload minutes with simple agendas.
Who can use this feature?
- Agenda Minutes are not included in the overall Site Search, only on the Agenda Center-specific search.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Agenda Center
- Select the category the agenda will live under
- Select Add Agenda
- Fill in the information fields
- Upload an agenda: Check to upload Minutes
- Meeting Date: Select the meeting date
- Override Posted Date and Time: Allows you to specify a date and time to override the meeting date and time
- Description: Add a brief description of the agenda
- Link to Media: Add a link, if applicable
- Media Type: Select the media type for the appropriate icon to be available, if applicable
- Upload File - For Agenda: Upload a file for the agenda
- Upload File - For Minutes: Upload a file for the minutes
- Convert to PDF: This will convert the file to PDF
- Choose a saving option
- Save: Will save the agenda without publishing it to the live site
- Save and Publish: Will save the agenda and publish it to the live site
- Publish and Add to Calendar: This will publish the agenda and add it to the calendar
- Save and Preview: Will save the agenda and allow you to preview
- Cancel: This will not save the agenda
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.