This article will show you how to move images to a different folder in the Image Repository.
Who can use this feature?
- When you move an image, the image will still retain its path and should still allow the image to display on any existing associated pages.
- Images cannot be moved in bulk.
- Navigate to Modules > Content > Document Center
- Select Image Repository
- Click on the folder with your image(s)
- Click Actions next to the image you want to move
- Select Move
- Select the folder you would like the image to move to
- Select Move Image(s)
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Is there a way to move multiple images at once, from one folder to another? Moving one picture at a time is extremely time consuming when trying to reorganize our Image Repository.
We desperately need a way to move multiple images at a time.
Is there a way to select and move multiple images at once? Thank you!
Currently, images can only be moved one at a time. If you would like you can add your request to the Product Ideas section of the community which our product team monitors for possible future enhancements: https://www.civicengagecentral.civicplus.help/hc/en-us/community/topics/360002064294-Submit-Product-Ideas
Please sign in to leave a comment.