This article will show you how to move images to a different folder in Public Assets (formerly Image Repository).
- When you move an image, the image will still retain its path and should still allow the image to display on any existing associated pages.
- Images cannot be moved in bulk.
Who can use this feature?
System Administrator | Owner
- Sign in to your site
- Navigate to Modules and on the Content tab, select Document Center
- Select Public Assets
- Click on the folder with your image(s)
- Click Actions next to the image you want to move
- Select Move
- Select the folder you would like the image to move to
- Select Move Image(s)