This article will show you how to add an image to a banner for a theme.
Who can use this feature?
The banner images are pulled from a unique location (the Banner Images folder). Therefore, they are not located in the Public Assets (formerly Image Repository). You will need to upload banner images here.
- Log in to your Web Central website; website preferences may change what this looks like, but adding "/admin" to your website's URL will take you to a sign-in screen
- Navigate to the Homepage by clicking the Homepage button:
- Ensure that the Live Edit state is toggled to ON:
- In the Live Edit pane, click the Layout tab:
- Click the Edit Banners for this Theme button:
Note: If the Edit Banners for this Theme button is not present, please contact Support.
- Select the background image that appears:
- A Banner Options pop-up will appear with your options to add images; click the Banner Options dropdown and select the appropriate theme:
- Click the Images tab if you are not already on it:
- Click the Choose Image button:
- Click the Insert button for the image you would like on the banner:
- Click the Close/X button to close the options box:
- Click the Save Theme button: