This article will show you how to add an image to a banner for a theme.
Who can use this feature?
- The banner images are pulled from a unique location (Banner Images folder). Therefore, they are not located in the Image Repository. You will need to upload banner images here.
- Navigate to the Homepage
- Turn on Live Edit
- Select the Layout tab
- Select Edit Banners for this Theme
- Note: If the Edit Banners for this Theme button is not present, please contact Support.
- Select the background image that appears
- A small window will appear with your banner options to add images; select the correct theme
- Select Choose Image
- Select Insert next to the image you would like on the banner
- Select X to close the options box
- Select Save Theme
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
It would be helpful to have the recommended dimensions for the images
Please sign in to leave a comment.