This article will show you how to add an image to a banner for a theme.
Who can use this feature?
- The banner images are pulled from a unique location (the Banner Images folder). Therefore, they are not located in the Public Assets (formerly Image Repository). You will need to upload banner images here.
- Banner image size varies by customer site. We recommend finding the size of the current banner image on your site and uploading an image(s) of a similar size.
- Log in to your Web Central website; website preferences may change what this looks like, but adding "/admin" to your website's URL will take you to a sign-in screen
- Navigate to the page the banner is on
Note: If the banner is a Homepage banner, navigate to the Homepage. If the banner is on an interior page, navigate to that interior page.
- Ensure that the Live Edit is toggled to ON
- In the Live Edit pane, click the Layout tab
- Click the Edit Banners for this Theme button
Note: If the Edit Banners for this Theme button is not present, please contact Support.
- Select the background image that appears
- A Banner Options pop-up will appear with your options to add images; click the Banner Options dropdown and select the appropriate theme
- Click the Images tab
- Click the Choose Image button
- Click the Insert button for the image you would like on the banner
- Click the Close/X button to close the options box
- Click the Save Theme button