This article will show you how to change a banner for a theme.
Who can use this feature?
The banner images are pulled from a unique location (the Banner Images folder). Therefore, they are not located in the Public Assets (formerly Image Repository). You will need to upload banner images here.
- Log in to your Web Central website; website preferences may change what this looks like, but adding "/admin" to your website's URL will take you to a sign-in screen
- Navigate to the Homepage (we recommend using the Homepage button):
- Ensure that the Live Edit state is toggled to ON:
- On the Live Edit pane, click the Layout tab:
- Click the Edit Banners for this Theme button (this will open a new window):
Note: If the Edit Banners for this Theme button is not present, please contact Support.
- On the new window, click on the background/banner image:
- On the Banner Options pop-up window, click the Remove From This Banner button next to the image you would like to delete:
- On the resulting "Are you sure you want to remove this image?" pop-up message, click the OK button:
- Click the Save Theme button: