This article will show you how to change a Content Page into a Linked Page.
Who can use this feature?System Administrator | Owner | Publisher | Author
- Log in to your site and navigate to the existing page
- Turn on Live Edit
- Select Add Version on the Versions tab
- Check the Linked Page box and complete the Link fields
- Linked Page: Check the box for the linked page
- Link: Paste the URL for your page or start typing the name or ID if it is an internal page
- Link Target: Choose if you want the page to open in the same window or a new window
Use Menu: The link will use the fly-outs from the page you link to if it has any sub-pages and is within your site
Note: If the Use Linked Page's Menu option is enabled for a Linked Page, the subpages of the Linked-to page will display and any subpages of the Linked page will not show on the site map. If the page on which this option is enabled has sub-pages before this option is enabled, those pages will no longer display in the Site Map, meaning those sub-pages will effectively be hidden from both front and back-end users.
- Complete the remaining fields, as needed
- Click Create New Version
- Click Save And Publish at the top of the page to make active