This article will show you how to migrate content from a Legacy Editor into a new Editor Widget.
Who can use this feature?
The Editor uses <p> tags rather than the Legacy Editor's <br> tags to achieve higher accessibility standards. If applicable, you may change <p> tags to <br> tags to achieve what you are looking for aesthetically.
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Click inside of your existing Legacy Editor
- Click the HTML view
- Highlight and Copy your content
- Click Done Editing in the top-right corner
- Add an Editor Widget to your page
- Click the Code View
- Paste your content into the Editor widget
- Re-click the Code view to view your content in regular view
- Review content; click Green Checkmark to exit Editor
- Hover over the Legacy Editor and click the X to remove it from your page
- Reply OK to the pop-up that asks Are you sure you want to delete this widget?
- Click Save at the top of the page
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
We are working on transfering our information from legacy editor pages to the new editor widget. Is is possible to add the ability to adjust spacing to single space lines for the editor? Many of our pages have signifigant amount of formatting and with double spacing pargaraf settings the page is substancially longer, resulting in poor display of important information.
Thank you for any insight.
Please take a look at this article discussing the migration to the new editor. You do not need to manually migrate your content. We are doing this programmatically. Your site was completed the week of Nov 21st.
Please sign in to leave a comment.