Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to migrate content from a Legacy Editor into a new Editor Widget.
The Editor uses <p> tags rather than the Legacy Editor's <br> tags to achieve higher accessibility standards. If applicable, you may change <p> tags to <br> tags to achieve what you are looking for aesthetically.
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Click inside of your existing Legacy Editor
- Click the HTML view
- Highlight and Copy your content
- Click Done Editing in the top-right corner
- Add an Editor Widget to your page
- Click the Code View
- Paste your content into the Editor widget
- Re-click the Code view to view your content in regular view
- Review content; click Green Checkmark to exit Editor
- Hover over the Legacy Editor and click the X to remove it from your page
- Reply OK to the pop-up that asks Are you sure you want to delete this widget?
- Click Save at the top of the page