Traceroute is a software tool used to display the path and some basic information about the network path between two addresses.
- Navigate to Finder > Go > Applications
- Scroll down and open the Utilities folder
- Scroll down and open the Terminal app
- Type ”traceroute <PRODUCTION DOMAIN>”
- Hit Enter and wait for the completion
- Copy the results and paste them into a text file
- Submit the text file for analysis
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.