If pathping is available, you have the option to use it to display the path and some basic information about the network path between two addresses. This article will show you how to use Pathping on Windows.
- Pathping availability will depend on your operating system.
- You can also use the traceroute command.
- Click Windows Start
- Type "cmd" into the search bar inside the Start Menu
- Click Command Prompt when the search completes
- Type "pathping <PRODUCTION DOMAIN>"
- Hit Enter and wait for the completion
- Copy the results and paste them into a text file
- Submit the text file for analysis