This article will detail and explain all Settings options in CivicSend.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Content > CivicSend
- Select the Settings tab
- View and configure the settings
- Enable Text Message Channel: Allows users to send a message via text message
- Enable Facebook Channel: Allows users to post a message on Facebook
- Enable Twitter Channel: Allows users to send a message via Twitter
- Copyright Text: Customize the copyright text to be specific to your organization
- Note: Each template-based message will include copyright text in the footer of your message.
- Physical Address Text: Edit your organization’s physical address in the footer of your message
- Note: Each template-based message will include your organization’s physical address in the footer of your message.
- Sender Names: Customize the Sender Name that appears in the email recipient’s inbox and as a part of a text message
- Note: You can define as many Sender Names as you would like. You must separate each name with a semi-colon (;).
- Note: You are advised to keep each name as short as possible, as the length of the name will affect the remaining number of characters you have for your text message.
- Click Save
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
The instructions above say "Each template-based message will include copyright text...". I'm finding that the copyright text is also showing in our emailed Quick Messages. How do we turn that off?
Please sign in to leave a comment.