This article will detail and explain all Settings options in CivicSend.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Modules > Content > CivicSend
- Select the Settings tab
- View and configure the settings
- Enable Text Message Channel: Allows users to send a message via text message
- Enable Facebook Channel: Allows users to post a message on Facebook
- Enable Twitter Channel: Allows users to send a message via Twitter
- Copyright Text: Customize the copyright text to be specific to your organization
- Note: Each template-based message will include copyright text in the footer of your message.
- Physical Address Text: Edit your organization’s physical address in the footer of your message
- Note: Each template-based message will include your organization’s physical address in the footer of your message.
- Sender Names: Customize the Sender Name that appears in the email recipient’s inbox and as a part of a text message
- Note: You can define as many Sender Names as you would like. You must separate each name with a semi-colon (;).
- Note: You are advised to keep each name as short as possible, as the length of the name will affect the remaining number of characters you have for your text message.
- Click Save