This article will show you how to add a Spacer Widget to your page. This widget allows you to add empty space to the page. This may be helpful for structuring or organizing your page or for cleaning up the appearance on your page.
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Select the Widgets tab on the left-hand side
- Drag-and-drop the Spacer Widget to your desired area on the page (usually between two widgets)
- View the space on your page; view your page in Preview Mode to view the space in action