This article will show you how to add a Search Widget to your page. This widget allows you to add a search bar to a page.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Select the Widgets tab
- Drag and drop the Search Widget to your desired area on the page
- Fill out the Widget Options
- Skin: Select a skin appearance
- Header Text: Create a heading
- Option Set: Select a structure
- Push To All Versions of this Page: Add a copy of this widget to all versions of this page
- Push To All Subpages of this Page: Add a copy of this widget to all subpages of this page
- Push Options: Choose where to put the widget within pushed pages
- Click the X to exit the Widget Options window
- Click Save