This article will show you how to add a Table Widget to your page. This widget Table Widget allows you to add a table to your page.
Who can use this feature?
Accessibility & Compliance Tips
- Ensure that every cell contains data. If there is no data available for a cell, enter N/A.
- Ensure that header row or column information applies to all information in the cells below or across from it. To check, inspect page elements, and look for the <th> marker in the HTML.
- Try to keep tables as simple and short as possible.
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Select the Widgets tab
- Drag and drop the Table Widget onto your desired area of the page
- Configure the Widget Options
- Header Text: Create a title for the table
- Heading Style: Select a style for the header
- Option Set: Select an option set
- Widget Breakpoint: Width at which the widget will switch from narrow to wide view
- Push To All Versions of this Page: Add a copy of this widget to all versions of this page
- Push To All Subpages of this Page: Add a copy of this widget to all subpages of this page
- Push Options: Choose where to put the widget within pushed pages
- Configure Table Settings
- Note: Table widgets auto-calculate their column width based on their contents.
- Size: Use the grid to determine how many rows and columns there are
- Alternate: Use the cols x rows boxes to determine rows and columns
- Note: To create a table larger than 6x6, use the cols x rows boxes
- Header Row: Select to make the first row in the table a header row
- Header Column: Select to make the first column in the table a header column
- Caption (Optional): Briefly describe the table
- Alternating Rows: Select to make the table display every other row with a slightly different background color and/or text
Reformat for Mobile: Select to make the table reformat to suit mobile devices
- Note: We strongly recommend this stay checked, unless it actually makes the table format worse on mobile devices.
- Click the X to escape settings
- Click inside the table to enter the table content
- Note: If any cell does not have data, enter N/A. Remember that header row information applies to all cells under, and header column information applies to all cells across.
- Click Save
Feedback About the ArticleLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article below.
Can the table colors be customized further? Or will the table color options reflect the colors used on the website?
Please sign in to leave a comment.